Check 12th Class Result 2023 BISE Sahiwal Board
Step 1: To check the 12th class result 2023 for BISE Sahiwal Board, you can follow the steps given below:
Step 2: Visit the official website of the BISE Sahiwal Board: http://www.bisesahiwal.edu.pk/
Step 3: Look for the “Results” section on the homepage and click on it.
Step 4: Select the “Intermediate” option from the list of results.
Step 5: Choose the “12th Class” option.
Step 6: Enter your roll number and send an SMS to 800292 and get your result soon.
Step 7: Click on the “Submit” button to view your result.
Step 8: Your 12th class result for BISE Sahiwal Board will be displayed on the screen.
The screenshot is given below.
Check 12th Class Result 2023 BISE Sahiwal Board with an SMS
Alternatively, you can also check your result via SMS by sending your roll number to the designated number provided by the board.
How to Check 12th Class Result by Gazette:
To check the BISE Sahiwal Board 12th class result by gazette, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the BISE Sahiwal Board.
Step 2: Look for the “Results” tab on the website and click on it.
Step 3: Select “12th Class” from the list of options.
Step 4: Choose the option “Gazette” from the available choices.
Step 5: Enter your roll number or name in the provided fields.
Step 6: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 7: The result will be displayed on the screen. You can download or take a printout of the result for future reference.
Note that the gazette is a list of all the students who appeared in the 12th class examination, along with their marks. You can search for your name or roll number in the gazette to find your result.
How to Check BISE Sahiwal Board 12th Class Result by Name and Roll Number:
To check the BISE Sahiwal Board 12th class result by name and roll number, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Sahiwal at http://www.bisesahiwal.edu.pk/.
- Click on the “Results” tab on the homepage and select the “Intermediate” option from the dropdown menu.
- On the intermediate result page, select your examination year and examination type as “Annual” or “Supplementary”.
- Choose your examination level as “12th Class”.
- Enter your roll number and your full name as per your admit card.
- Click on the “View Result” button to view your result.
- Your BISE Sahiwal Board 12th class result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of your result for future reference.
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the result, you should immediately contact the BISE Sahiwal Board for assistance.